Saturday, August 20, 2011

Packing! ... and Procrastinating.

Tonight is supposed to be "come home and pack" night. My father is graciously taking his Saturday to come to Toronto to help me move half of my belongings back to his house, where he will kindly store my things until my likely inevitable return some day.

I just can't seem to get motivated though. Instead, I watched Bones, made and ate guacamole, created my blog, watched a couple of music videos and stared at the wall. No, I'm not "being vacant" as one of my friends puts it; I am debating which shelves to take down and if I should leave one up seeing as how one of my dressers and my nighttable are going tomorrow and I need to have some surface on which to put things.

I also have a pile of laundry to do. Le sigh. Three weeks and 2.5 hours until I'm on the plane and departing (with a glass of champagne!)

P.S. Don't feel too bad for my dad, he plans on drinking my rum while I'm away ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment