Tuesday, October 4, 2011

No Quiero Estudia Ingles. Quiero Comer Los Platos Espanol, y Estudian Espanol, y Viven Espanol!

It's the night before my Teaching English as a Foreign Language exam and all I can think about is eating Spanish food and trying to put sentences together in Spanish. What is wrong with me?! I should be studying the present perfect (subject + have + past participle = life experience) or the past continuous (subject + have/ has+ Verb+ing= a past action that was interrupted) or "going to" (subject+be+going to+ bare infinitive= a future plan), but instead all I can think of is trying to give someone directions in Spanish, or trying to figure out how to say something that one of my classmates was wondering earlier today.

Really? REALLY??

Well, I guess that's it for studying for me.

I will pass (future simple = prediction).

By 1pm tomorrow, I will have finished my exam (future perfect = a future action that will be completed by a certain time).

Right now, I am going to bed (going to= a plan).

Sweet dreams.

3 comments:

  1. Beth, I'm sure you are going to do great on your exam. Good luck! Buena Suerte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth:
    ¡Buena suerte! No tengo dudas de que vas a salir bien en el examen de hoy.
    (Good luck! I have no doubt you'll do well on today's exam.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will notice it finally let me comment I am so happy. 93% congratulations Wish we could have been there for your graduation. Love you and miss you Good luck on your next courses

    ReplyDelete