Monday, October 24, 2011

An Image of My Happiness

Hello again,

I am going to try to keep this blog short and sweet because it accompanies my last blog. Here are the pictures I didn't get to post in my last one...

My Certificate, at last!

This is at Cituadella Parc (where I went with L.A. and Argentina)

I have a secret love of lampposts...

Boats in the parc.. they just looked really nice...

So there's this mammoth elephant in the parc...

Photo-op!

Another good place for a pic...

Arc!

I love this picture!

I also have a thing for doors... especially when they're this cool...

A street that looks like an alley...

Bienvenida a mi casa!

This is actually an opera house/ theatre, but it's so lovely and I think it should be my new home!

On the train to Sitges beach outside of BCN

They are SO happy (they were actually really tired and hung over from the night before, LOL)

Serenaded on the train.. he was playing the Titanic theme song.

Gazing out the window...

This is how I spent a Wednesday afternoon :)

The beach we were at. I took another photo, but I realized later that there is a topless woman walking into the frame of it.. I'm keeping this blog PG, so sorry, no boobies on here!

Beautiful views and sailboats!

Oregan, Venezuela and I

Boys, splashing around

Oregon threw Venezuela- he got up pretty high!

Dad, I thought you'd appreciate this..

Sunset...

Friends

More friends

Chillin on a rock

I love this one too...

More sunset...

Kayaking at sunset, livin the dream

I actually took WAY more photos of the sunset, as per usual, but I'll end with this..

Empty beach

My dinner at the paella restaurant..

2 comments:

  1. Beth, the pictures are amazing and the beach looks beautiful. Can't wait to read about your trip. My day isn't complete without reading your blog, I'm glad you made some entries. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove the pic of the boats. Looks like a fun group you've met at the language school!

    ReplyDelete